Arthritis, Pains and Aches Support Group (APAG)
Our approach to arthritis goes beyond addressing only pain. Therapists will help you incorporate lifestyle changes to enhance your health and abilities, empowering you to overcome physical limitations while reducing healing time and restoring independence. Whether your goals include competitive athletics, work, hobbies, or simply pain-free living, our support team will help get you back to the things you love to do.
Our support team carefully evaluate the relationship between each patient’s impairment and functional limitations to develop an individualized plan of care focused on each patient’s goals.
The therapy plan may include:
1. Therapies to reduce pain and improve mobility, strength, and flexibility
2. Low impact exercise programs
3. Aid in customized splinting and bracing for joint protection and stability
4. Education about joint protection and home modifications.
5. Medical treatment with the latest rehabilitation procedures.